For more details and documentation, see product page on old site.
DEV16T is a LCD Daughter board that plugs into the daughter board connector of a the SBC44B board.
- LCD Character Display, 2 x 16 characters. Used in 4 bit mode to save I/O pins.
- 5V Buzzer. Will connect to PWM module on most PIC CPUs.
- Potentiometer for testing PIC ADC.
- Trimmer for setting LCD contrast.
- Four buttons for user input.
- Reset button.
- 4 LEDs for user output.
- Space for mounting low cost TO-92 temperature sensor like National LM19.
- 8 pin Female Pin header (Tulip type) with GND, +5V, B0, B1, B2, B3, C3 and C4 signals. Wires can easily be plugged into it to access the signals.
- 4 pin Female Pin header (Tulip type) with GND, A0, A1 and A3 signals. Wires can easily be plugged into it to access the signals. These PIC ports also usually have Analog input capability on most PIC CPUs.
- Has two 2x12 pin, 2.54mm (standard grid) pin headers that plugs into the Daughter board connector of any Modtronix PIC based MicroX SBC boards (Not compact SBC board).
- Two 2x12 pin headers are 1.4” apart, and can be plugged into breadboard for prototyping.
This product has been retired! Available as long as stock lasts. Do not use for new designs!
What is included
- 1 x DEV16T board, as shown in picture.