The ENC28J60 Ethernet Module uses the Microchip ENC28J60 Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller IC featuring a host of features to handle most of the network protocol requirements. The board connects directly to most microcontrollers with a standard SPI interface with a transfer speed of up to 20MHz.
Click to Enlarge
Please note this board is not manufactred by Modtronix! We do not have control of the brand and quality of components used! We have however carefully selected suppliers that consistently supply quality products. For boards using durable, brand name components, also have a look at our own "Manufactured by Modtronix" range of SBC and accessory boards. Following are some lists (created by search terms) of Ethernet products:
- ENC28J60 Ethernet chips, SOP28 package
- SPI Interface
- 1x10 connector, can be easily mounted with the MCU
- Built-in isolation transformer RJ45 connectors HR911102A
- Power LED
- Single Supply: +3.3 V
- 25Mhz Crystal
- PCB size: 55x36 mm
Documentation, Sample Code and Resources
- There is plenty of documentation on the internet for this module, just search for "arduino enc28j60". There is quite a lot of info and sample code on the GEETECH site.
- To post a question, or share code, see our user forum.
What is included
- 1 x ENC28J60 Ethernet LAN Network SPI Module