These are 100% genuine and brand new Rechargeable 18650 Sony VTC6 Batteries.
We test each new batch of batteries received to ensure they are genuine, and have the stated capacity. You can be assured you are NOT getting fake batteries. Please beware that there are many fake batteries on the market. Additionally many of the lesser known manufacturers overstate the batteries capacity by as much as a couple of times!
PLEASE NOTE different batches of this battery might look different from the battery shown in picture.
Note 1: Some devices and flashlights require Button/Nipple Top or Protected Battery.
Note 2: Some devices can only perform with High Current Batteries. Please confirm this batteries maximum current is high enough for the intended device!
Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion(Lithium Ion) battery
Min Capacity: 2500mAh
Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
We test each new batch of batteries received to ensure they are genuine, and have the stated capacity. You can be assured you are NOT getting fake batteries. Please beware that there are many fake batteries on the market. Additionally many of the lesser known manufacturers overstate the batteries capacity by as much as a couple of times! See pictures for battery test results.
Usage & Precaution
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! These are very powerful batteries, and extreme care should be taken using them. Only use with brand name, quality chargers(like Nitecore) and equipment! Unfortunately we can not replace batteries that are damaged by non-compliant chargers or equipment. There are so many chargers on the market, we can not possibly keep track of which ones will work with these batteries. You will have to contact the charger manufacturer to ensure it can charge these batteries without damaging them. Please ensure you only use these(or any other Lithium Ion) batteries with proper Lithium Ion chargers and equipment. Lithium Ion batteries can easily be damaged by charging them with too high current, or exceeding the maximum rated current discharge. In worst case Lithium Ion batteries can explode or catch fire when used improperly! Use at your own risk. We do NOT accept any responsibly for damage, injury or death caused by improper use of these batteries!
- Do not overcharge! Ensure the charger voltage does not exceed the batteries stated full charge voltage.
- Do not over-discharge! Ensure the equipment you use this battery in will not draw more current from that batteries than it stated "Maximum Continuous Discharge Current"
- Do not leave batteries discharged for a long period! Leaving Li-Ion batteries in a discharged state can incur irreversible damage – creating a loss in capacity and a loss in cycles.
- Do not short circuit your batteries! NEVER short circuit a 18650(or more other) batteries! Short circuiting can cause a huge surge of current that will potentially burn out your battery, damage your mod, or even your face!
- Do not let your batteries touch each other or other metallic items! Keeping your batteries loose, such as in your pockets, is a good way to have your batteries fail and seriously harm you. There are battery holders and covers to keep your batteries safe.
- Do not dispose any battery in a fire! There are dangerous chemicals in batteries. If you try to burn your batteries they’ll release dangerous fumes and will probably explode. Always dispose your old batteries to a battery recycling center.
2 x Sony VTC6 Batteries