This is the low cost version of the popular Arduino Nano board. It is assembled with the CH340 (CH340G )USB to Serial converter chip, in stead of using the more expensive FT232RL chip. PLEASE NOTE, you might have to install the CH340 driver on your computer to be able to program and communicate with this board. The CH340 USB drivers are not installed by default on most computers. Please rather buy the more expensive “non CH340” version of this board if this is going to be a problem!
This is an Arduino Compatible board, and not an original Arduino board.
NOTE: The board might look slightly different than in the picture!
- Some components(capacitors) can be black or yellow.
- Some batches have 4 small mounting holes in the corners of the board, and others do not.
Please note these are VERY LOW cost boards from China. If you expect a premium product, this is NOT for you. These boards might have scratches on them, might not be the cleanest, and the packaging might have scratches or small tears. For example, if the board has pin headers, they are often ship to us from China all together in a bag, and the pins might be slightly bent or protrude through the bag. If this is not acceptable, please look for a more premium product. After all our costs (10% GST, over 10% eBay/PayPal fee and "Free" shipping we have to pay for), you can appreciate that there is very, very little profit margin left for us. We bring you these products at a very good price, but keep in mind it is a very low cost, cheap and nasty cheap product - exactly the same as similar price products sold by other sellers.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P-AU
- USB Chip: CH340 (CH340B is the update version of CH340G, CH340B comes with crystal, but CH340G doesn’t, and we default sending CH340G version)
- Digital I/O Pins: 12 (D2 to D13)
- Analog Input Pins: 8 (A0 to A7)
- PWM Ports: 6 (D3 , D5, D6, D9 , D10 , D11)
- Flash Memory: 32KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2 K
- EEPROM: 1 K
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions: 44.6mm * 17.7mm
- Operating Voltage: 5V to 9V DC (12V possible, but board might get hot)
1 x Arduino Nano board with CH340 USB Chip
3 x Pin Headers