This case is designed to be used with the Raspberry Pi 3, Pi 2 and Pi B. It includes a fan. It is delivered in kit form! It is NOT assembled. The buyer has to assemble the case after receiving it. It is however very easy, and only requires a couple of screws to be fastened. All plastic parts, fan, screws, nuts and bolts are provided.
This product is just the case with fan, screws, nuts and bolts(as shown in photo):
- It does NOT included a Raspberry Pi or any other components!
- It is delivered in kit form! It is NOT assembled. The buyer has to assemble the case after receiving it.
1. Mount the Raspberry Pi onto the bottom cover
2. Install the cooling fan onto the top cover
3. Plug the power cable into the GPIO port. Be VERY careful! Follow instructions in photo!
4. Screw the top and bottom cover together with the provided standoff nuts and screws
- Suitable for Raspberry Pi B / Raspberry Pi B+ / Raspberry Pi A+ / Raspberry Pi 2
- Size (L x W x H): Approx. 3 x 3 x 1 cm
- Connector: 2 pin
- Rated Voltage: DC 5V
- Current: 0.2A
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: Can be used with Raspberry Pi B+, Raspberry Pi 2, and Raspberry Pi 3
- Parts: This case consists of 2 parts that have to be screwed together with provided nuts and bolts
- Material: Clear Acrylic
- Colour: Transparent
- Wall thickness: 1.8mm
- Net weight: 36g
1 x Two parts Clear Acrylic case (with protection paper)
1 x Cooling Fan 30 x 30 x 10mm, 5V
1 x Metal Grill for fan
1 x Small screwdriver (in bag with screws)
1 x Bag with Screws, nuts and bolts required to assemble case