This is a high quality, gold plated 1×7 Female Socket(Pin Header). The plastic height is 5.7mm, which is less than the standard 8.5mm. It is designed to be used together with pin headers with 4mm pins.
It has the standard 2.54mm(0.1″) pin spacing. Plastic color is black.
These are high quality connectors, and not cheap, no name brand connectors with bad contacts. They provide a very good, mechanically sturdy connection.
These are the same connectors as used for pupular microcontroller boards like Arduino Uno, Mega, and many mbed boards.
- Current Rate:3 AMP
- Insulation Resistance:1000MΩ Min.
- Contact Resistance:20mΩ Max.
- Dielectric Voltage:1000V AC for one minute
- Operation Temperature:-40°C to +105°C
- Insulator:P.B.T or Hi-Temp. Thermoplastic, UL 94V-0
- Terminal:Copper Alloy
- Plating:Gold Plated
What is included
- 1 Connector
1 x Item as described above