The im1WP is an electronic module with an I2C accessible 1-Wire interface. It is part of our iMod product range. It enables devices on a 1-Wire bus to be read and written to via an I2C serial bus. It has special circuitry to enable long distance communication on the 1-Wire bus. It uses the Dallas DS2482-100 I2C to 1-Wire Bridge chip. For details on DS2482-100, dowload it’s datasheet from Maxim’s web site.
The TB05B-F350-W4 or TB05P-M350-H4 terminal blocks can be soldered into the space for a terminal block connector on the PCB. Any standard 2.54mm (0.1″) grid pin header, or press-fit pin header can be soldered into the two positions (X1 and X2) on the PCB left for pin headers. If required, wires can also of course be soldered onto the PCB in stead of connectors.
Schematics (pdf format)
|Click to enlarge|
- Slew Controlled 1-Wire Edges
- Selectable 1-Wire Slave Presence-Pulse Falling
- Supports Low-Impedance 1-Wire Strong Pullup for EEPROMs, Temp Sensors, or Other 1-Wire Slaves that have Edge Masking to Control Fast Edges on the 1-Wire Line
- Standard and Overdrive 1-Wire Communication Speeds
- Provides Reset/Presence, 8-Bit, Single-Bit, and Three-Bit 1-Wire IO Sequences
- 1-Wire Master IO with Selectable Active or Passive 1-Wire Pullup
- I²C Host Interface, Supports 100kHz and 400kHz I²C Communication Speeds
- High quality assembly, with brand name, quality components. No cheap, “no name brand” components are used!
- Module dimension: 21.3mm x 19.6mm (0.84″ x 0.77″)RoHS Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Operating Temperature -40°C to + 85°C
|im1WP Datasheet and Schematics|
What is included
- 1 x iMod module, all surface mount components fully assembled, as shown in picture above. The pin headers and terminal block connector are not assembled!
1 x Item as described above