This is a good quality LCD display soured by Modtronix Engineering (Australia). We also sell industrial quality Winstar LCD displays. These displays are however much cheaper, and offer very good value for money. They are much better quality than most of the cheap LCD displays available from Asia. We compared budget LCD displays from many suppliers, and these ones are our top choice. They are from a reputable supplier, and we will be able to supply them for many years.
Please NOTE this is a 3.3V LCD Display!
This display has a standard 8/4 bit interface. It can be controlled by any 3.3V microcontroller or similar hardware, like Arduino, STM32, PIC or other.
The contrast has been set to the optimum value by the factory. This means no voltage divider or equivalent circuit is required on pin 3 of the LCD. Pin 3 is connected to ground (pin 1).
- Number of Characters: 16 characters x 2 Lines
- Module dimension: 80.0mm x 36.0mm x 11mm
- View area: 64.5 x 14.6 mm
- Dot size: 0.6 x 0.45 mm
- Dot pitch: 0.60 x 0.70 mm
- LCD type: STN, Positive, Reflective
- View direction: Wide viewing angle
- Control ID: SPLC780
- Contrast: Fixed by factory, pin 3 of LCD is connected to ground.
- Supply Voltate: 3.3V
- Supply current without backlight: 10mA
- Supply current with backlight: 30mA
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to + 70°C
1 x LCD Display