LCD Character Module Display, 4x20 characters, STN blue (negative), white LED backlight, Transflective, 6:00, Wide Temepature range, RoHS compliant, Module size 98mm x 60mm, English-European character set.
This LCD display uses STN technology, which is much better quality than the cheaper TN types. It has a better contrast and a wider viewing angle. To be visible, it has to be used with the backlight switched on. This display also has a wider temperature range. Be careful when buying cheap LCD displays! Many fade after a short while. We have been using these LCD displays for many years, and can guarantee they are high quality!
The text shown on the image of the display says "This is a 4x20 line LCD Display with I2C and SPI Ports from www.modtronix.com". Please note that this display does however NOT have an I2C and SPI port! This image is of the actual display, but with our serial interface board (with I2C and SPI port) attached to the back of it.
|Click to enlarge|
- Number of Characters: 20 characters x 4 Lines
- Character Table: English-European (RS in Datasheet)
- Module dimension: 98.0mm x 60.0mm x 13.6mm(MAX)
- View area: 77.0 x 25.2 mm
- Active area: 70.4 x 20.8 mm
- Dot size: 0.55 x 0.55 mm
- Dot pitch: 0.60 x 0.60 mm
- Character size: 2.96 x 4.75 mm
- Character pitch: 3.55 x 5.35 mm
- LCD type: STN, Negative, Transmissive, Blue
- Duty: 1/16
- View direction: Wide viewing angle
- Backlight Type: white LED
- RoHS Compliant: lead free
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to + 70°C
What is included
- 1 x LCD Display
1 x Item as described above