The Debugger Adapter Board is a connectivity board that gives MPLAB ICD 4 and MPLAB PICkit 4 Debuggers cable compatibility to demo boards with Atmel-ICE, Power Debugger and Segger J-Link style connectors. It supports JTAG, SWD and ICSP protocols in multiple connector formats. It is useful for debugging legacy AVR Xplained demonstration boards with MPLAB PICkit 4 debuggers.
Note: Use AC164100 (RJ-11 to ICSP Adapter) to convert between RJ11 (MPLAB ICD 4) to 1 x 6 100 mil SIP ICSP (MPLAB PICkit 4) connectors.
For additional information, see the manufacturer's product page.product page:
- RJ11/45 (compatible with MPLAB ICD 4 ICSP/JTAG)
- 1 x 8 - 100 mil ICSP (compatible with MPLAB PICkit 4 ICSP)
- 2 x 10 – 100 mil DIP (compatible with SEGGER J-link JTAG SWD)
- 2 x 7 - 100 mil DIP (compatible with SEGGER J-link EJTAG)
- 2 x 5 – 50 mil (compatible with Atmel-ICE and Power Debugger JTAG SWD)
- 2 x 5 – 50 mil (compatible with Atmel-ICE and Power Debugger AVR JTAG)
- MPLAB ICD 4/MPLAB PICkit 4 connectivity to small ICSP connector (1 x 6 or 1 x 8 – 50 mil SIP ICSP/JTAG)
1 x Debugger Adapter Board
1 x Cable, FEMALE FLAT RIBBON IDC CONNECTOR, 15CM
1 x Cable, FEMALE FLAT RIBBON IDC CONNECTOR, 12CM
1 x 8 CONDUCTOR MODULAR CABLE, 6"
1 x Cable, HCSD Dual Row Socket IDC Assembly 14pin (7 ea) 10"