This is a 5V, 10A 2-Channel Relay interface board. It can be used to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
It has a 1×3 (2.54mm pitch) pin header for connecting power (5V and 0V), and for controlling the relay. The pins are marked on the PCB:
- – – Connect 0V to this pin.
- + – Connect 5V to this pin.
- S – Controls relay 1, active Low! Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
Please note this board is not manufactured by Modtronix! We do not have control of the brand and quality of components used! For boards using durable, brand name components, also have a look at our range of Modtronix products. Following are some lists (created by search terms) of Modtronix products:
- Modtronix Relay Boards (search for “modtronix relay”)
- All board manufactured by Modtronix (search for “modtronix board”)
|Click to enlarge|
- High current relay, AC250V 10A, DC30V 10A
- LED to indicate when relays are on
- Works with logic level signals from 3.3V or 5V devices
What is included
- 1 x Fully assembled, 1 relay board
1 x Item as described above