This SD Card module makes it easy to add an SD Card reader/writer to your application. It makes all the SD Card signals available via a standard 2.54mm pin header. Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card using your nearly any microcontroller, like Arduino, PIC, AVR and others. This board has an onboard 3.3V regulator, meaning it can be used with 5V and 3.3V projects. Size:5.1cm x 3.1cm – 2.01inch x 1.22inch.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V and 5V
- Size:5.1cm x 3.1cm – 2.01inch x 1.22inch.
- Weight: 10g
Documentation, Sample Code and Resources
- Schmatics is available here.
- For additional information, Arduino/PIC and other source code, search the internet for “SD Card Module” or “SD Card breakout board”.
- To post a question, or share code, see our user forum.
What is included
- 1 x SD Card Module
1 x Item as described above