Prototype base board kit for the esp32MX Range of SBC Boards(esp32MX-E). This products consists of the PCB and two loose raised pin headers, enclosure faceplace, screws and spacers. It is designed to be used with the Hammond RM2015S enclosure. An enclosure faceplate is also included.
The pin headers are raised 2×7(14 pin) and 2×10(20 pin) pin, 2.54mm(0.1″) types, with 6.5mm spacing between the plastic. When mated with the female header(8.5mm heigh) on the SBC board, they provide 15mm(6.5+8.5) spacing between the two boards.
A 15mm PCB spacer with screws is also included to fasten the boards together.
Eagle Schematics and PCB
The schematics and PCB files are available in our GitHub repository.
What is included
- 1 x Prototype PCB, as shown in the main product picture at the top of the page
- 1 x 2×7, 14 pin, 2.54mm(0.1″) raised pin header, 6.5mm spacing between plastic
- 1 x 2×10, 20 pin, 2.54mm(0.1″) raised pin header, 6.5mm spacing between plastic
- 15mm, M3 threaded PCB spacer
- Faceplate for RM2015S Hammond Enclosure