The LM19 is a precision analog output temperature sensor that operates over a −55°C to +130°C temperature range. The power supply operating range is +2.4 V to +5.5 V. The accuracy is ±2.5°C at an ambient temperature of +30°C. The temperature error increases linearly and reaches a maximum of ±3.8°C at the temperature range extremes. This is a Lead Free, RoHS compliant component. Click here for product datasheet in PDF format.
- 2.4V to 5.5V Operating Voltage
- Measures temperatures from –55°C to +130°C
- 2.5°C to 3.8°C accuracy
- Compact TO-92 package
- Requires no external components
Using this sensor with a Controller board
We stock a wide range of embedded Single Board Computers (Arduino, PIC Microchip SBC…) that can be used together with this sensor. Seeing that this sensors works with a wide operating voltage, it is compatible with any of our 3.3V and 5V boards that have an Analog Input (and all of them do). See the Boards section of our menu at the top of this page (or use search box) for our full range of SBC Boards. Following are some lists (created by search terms) of compatible accessories.
- 5V SBC Boards (search for “5v sbc”)
- 3.3V SBC Boards (search for “3.3v sbc”)
- Dual voltage 5V and 3.3V SBC Boards (search for “5v/3.3v sbc board”)
- Modtronix SBC Boards (search for “modtronix sbc”)
- Arduino Main SBC Boards (search for “arduino main board”)
- ….. For other lists, use search box on the top of this page!
Documentation, Sample Code and Resources
- The product datasheet in PDF format is available here.
- To post a question, or share code, see our user forum.
What is included
- 1 x LM19 Temperature Sensor in TO92 package
1 x Item as described above