This is a quality device from USR. Their products are known for their quality, good documentation and easy to use software.
The USR-N540 is a 4 Port Serial RS232/RS485 to Ethernet Interface Converter. It supports Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP. It can be used for transparent transmissions between TCP/UDP data packages and RS232/RS485/RS422 interface. Configuration can be done via built-in webpages, computer set-up software, or serial commands. This device is very well built, and is supplied in a sturdy metal enclosure. It is manufactured with high quality components, and the latest PCB assembly techniques.
This product consists of the following:
1 x Genuine USR-N540
4 x DSUB to 5 pin terminal block adapters
1 x Australian Wall Mount Power Supply, 5V, 1A, 2.1mm Connector
Additional information is available on USR’s product site.
Additional information is available on https://www.usriot.com/products/4-ports-serial-to-ethernet-converter.html
This product will be shipped via eParcel from Sydney (except if you upgrade to express post during checkout).
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP
- 4 Serial ports (RS-232/422/485) can work independently at the same time
- Each serial port can work as RS232, RS485 or RS422
- Four channel serial communication indicator: TX/RX, CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF
- Serial baud rate from 600bps to 230.4K bps
- Serial ports available on standard DSUB connectors, or via a terminal block.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX, RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps
- TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server and HTTPD Client working modes
- DNS and DHCP supported
- UDP broadcast supported
- Supports one channel Websocket
- Supports Virtual Serial Ports and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB,C++,Delphi,Android and IOS
- Configuration via built-in webpages, webpages can also be customize
- Supports upgrading firmware via network
- Supports keepalive, rapidly detect dead links
- Supports account and password access for network settings
- Reload button, one key to restore default settings
- ESD 8KV Protection on Serial/Etherent port
- RJ45 with Link/Data indicator light,built-in isolation transformer and 2 KV electromagnetic isolation
- Can be powered via a 2.1mm Power Socket, or a standard 5.08mm, 2 pin terminal block connector.
- Supply voltage range 5V to 36V with built in anti-reverse, anti-surge and anti-pulse protection.
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation
- Security and protection monitoring, public security
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring
- Industrial Machine to Machine (M2M) communication.
|Interface Standard||8 pin RJ45|
|Rate||10/100 Mbps, MDI/MDIX, auto switch between cross and direct connection|
|Protection||2KV electromagnetism isolation, shell insulation blocking|
|Network Protocol||IP,TCP,UDP,DHCP,DNS,HTTP,ARP,ICMP,Web socket,Httpd client|
|Receive Buffer||Max 16k bytes buffer|
|Port Number||4 (Each port can work as RS-232,RS-485 and RS-422, can work at the same time)|
|Interface Standard||RS-232: DB9 pin type, RS-485: 2 wire (A+,B-), RS-422 (A,B,Y,Z)|
|Baud Rate||600bps ~ 230.4Kbps|
|Flow Control||RTS/CTS XON XOFF|
|Buffer||Send and receive 2k bytes respectively|
|Protection||RS-485: anti-static 2KV,lightning protection|
|RS-485 Pull-up and Pull-Down Resistor||2.2 KΩ|
|Virtual Serial（USR-VCOM）||Windows 2000 or higher(32 bit/64 bit)|
|Configuration||Built-in webpage, computer set-up software, serial command|
|Size||222 x 122 x 29 mm (including shell and terminals)|
|Operating Temp.||-40 ~ 85°C (industry)|
|Storage Temp.||-40 ~ 85°C, 5 ~ 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Input Voltage||DC 5 ~ 36V|
|Working Current||53mA @ 12V|
Additional Information, Software & Documentation
For additional Information, Software & Documentation, see the product page on USR’s website.
- Datasheet: https://modtronix.com/mx-m/usr/usr-n540_datasheet.pdf
- User Manual: https://modtronix.com/mx-m/usr/usr-n540_user_manual.pdf
- Quick Start Guide: https://modtronix.com/mx-m/usr/usr-n540_quick_start_guide.pdf
For additional Information, Software & Documentation, see the product page on USR’s website:
1 x Genuine USR-N540 – 4 Port Serial RS232/RS485/RS422 to Ethernet Interface Converter
1 x Australian Wall Mount Power Supply
4 x DSUB to 5 pin terminal block adapters