As an organization which prides itself on being a market leader in our industry, Modtronix.com.au wishes to extend this reputation not only as a provider of the highest quality products and services to our customers but also as the most reputable organization that our customers deal with. To this end, we have chosen to comply with the National Privacy Principles to ensure that your privacy and the information you provide to the organization are safeguarded at all times. In accordance with the National Privacy Principles modtronix.com.au is committed to:
- Only collecting information from those we deal with which is necessary for our business to adequately service our customers.
- Except where the law says otherwise, the only external organisation having access to this information are an approved mailing house that mails our marketing material to our customers or credit card/credit reference companies for finance approval.
- We do not use any personal information we have collected for any other purpose without seeking the individual's consent first.
- We will hold the information indefinitely so future marketing material can be sent to the individual unless requested to have this information removed, after which it will be de-identified.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to any organisation or individual who has not given a commitment to deal with such information in a way, which is consistent with the National Privacy Principles.
- The security of all information held by the organisation prevents tampering, interference by outside sources or unauthorised use by employees or agents of the organisation.
- Individuals can access the information that our organisation holds on them in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
- If an individual believes the information we hold on them is not accurate then they have the right to apply to the organisation to have that information corrected.
Links to Other Materials
If any link is offered connecting to a third party website, it is as an accommodation to the respective third party site owner and without charge. Some sites linked to this site are not under the control of modtronix.com.au shall have no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any such linked site or any link or linking program at any time. Modtronix.com.au does not necessarily endorse each and every company (or related products or services) to or from which this site is linked. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Modtronix.com.au hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, tradenames, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
Request for access to information
Requests for access to information or concerns about our handling of information can be directed to us via our contact page.