The W5500 module uses the Wiznet W5500 network interface chip, with integrated 10/100 Ethernet controller.
It can be powered by 3.3V or 5V. All I/O signals are 5V tolerant.
For additional information, search internet for "W5500 Module" or "W5500 funduino".
Powering with 5V
When powering with 5V, 3.3v will be available on the 3.3V pin. If using this 3.3V for user circuit, only a very small amount of current should be drawn from if (around 100mA). If the regulator gets too hot, reduce the 3.3V current used by user circuit.
- Supports 10/100 Base TX
- Interface: TTL 3.3V
- High speed SPI interface 80MHz
- Build in hardware TCPIP protocol stack
- Supports up to 8 Socket
- Support TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE protocol
- Integration of the data link layer, physical layer
- Support the wakeup
- Support high speed serial peripheral interface (SPI model 0, 3)
- Internal 32K bytes receive buffer
- The embedded 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet physical layer (PHY)
- Support auto negotiation (10/100-Based full duplex or half duplex)
- LED display (full duplex or half duplex, network connection, network speed,active)
- Application of C sample project
- Control interface: 3.3V TTL level, SPI interface
- Connector: 2x5 pin, 2.54mm pin header
- PCB Size: 28.2 x 55.2 mm (±0.5mm)
- Module Size: 28.2 x 59 mm (±0.5mm)
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V (requires 200mA) with 5V I/O signal tolerance
1 x Ethernet Module