This is a flexible(wire) antenna with a U.FL connector. They are intended for applications where a normal antenna is not practical, such as radio modules mounted inside an enclosure, remote control toys, cars, planes or similar.
These antennas are equivalent to the Anaren 66089 U.FL Antenna series.
- Anaren A1101R04C(425MHz) is similar to our "ANT-UFL-FLEX-433" antenna. Please note our antenna is 433MHz and the Anaren one 425MHz.
- Anaren A1101R08C(868MHz) is similar to our "ANT-UFL-FLEX-868" antenna.
- Anaren A1101R09C(915MHz) is similar to our "ANT-UFL-FLEX-915" antenna.
|*** Click to enlarge ***|
- Connector: U.FL Connector
- Lead Length: 10mm
- Antenna Element Length: 176mm (+/- 1mm)
- Antenna Element Cable: 1.13 Coaxial cable, with plastic coating
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: About 2 dBi
- VSWR: About 1.7
- Radiation: Omni Directional
1 x Antennas, with a U.FL Connector
Be the first to review “Antenna 433MHz, U.FL(UFL, IPX) Connector, 176mm, 2dBi Gain”
You must be logged in to post a review.