For detailed documentation, see this product's Wik page.
IMPORTANT - Select the desired frequency via the "Devkit Frequency" option above!
This is a development kit for the long range Semtech SX1276 and SX1278 wireless modules. It has been designed in a modular way, allowing individual parts to be reused for other applications once the development kit is no longer required.
It consists out of two identical units. Each has an OLED Display and buttons for configuring the unit. The radio Frequency, Bandwidth, Spreading Factor and other settings can be configured via the keypad and OLED. The firmware is available for free on GitHub, and can be build using free tools. By default we use the free "System Workbench for STM32" IDE, and GNU GCC C/C++ compiler. New firmware is programmed via the USB connector.
For source code, and additional documentation, see this page on GitHub.
This development kit consists of the following individual parts:
- 2 x Base boards, mounted in 86mm wide DIN rail carrier. The base board has:
- A 128x64 OLED diplay
- 4 Buttons for use with user interface on OLED display
- 1 Power button
- 3 User LEDs
- 1 Buzzer
- 2 Emply iMod ports. Can be used to add an iMod module, like Relays, MOSFET Outputs, Opto Coupler Inputs, Power Suplly(to use with solar cells for example), RS-232 Interface, RS-485 Interface, 1-Wire Interface, CAN Bus Interface...
- 2 x NZ32-SC151 Main processor boards assembled with the STM32L151RC processor, battery charging circuitry and switch mode power supply.
- 2 x inAir modules (frequency is 433, 868 or 915 depending on options selected above)
- 2 x 1000mAh rechargeable batteries
- 2 x Antennas (frequency is 433, 868 or 915 depending on options selected above)
- Getting started guide in pdf format
2 x Identical Module with internal 1000mAh battery and Antenna
1 x Item as described above
Be the first to review “Development kit Semtech LoRa SX1276 / SX1278, DEVKIT-LORA”
You must be logged in to post a review.